Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rattlers Rock the Court!

Well, I just returned from Waxahachie, and boy am I tired! But we had the time of our lives at State!
We entered the State-wide tournament full-speed and won our first two games. In the end we came out of the tournament second in the State! Even though we lost the championship game, it was an awesome experience with so many people - even those from other teams - cheering us on!
I am so proud of my teammates for a great season! I have the best friends in the world - and that bond has grown stronger through basketball.
I am so thankful to God for the opportunity to play, for a high-class team and for an outstanding coach! I'm also thankful for the friendships we've made with other teams during the season.
Basketball season is now over and it's time for a break...though I can't necessarily say it's a break I was pining for. Now I'll just look forward to next season!
GO RATTLERS!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I am so proud of you. You played great!
Love you,
Mom

slfink said...

COngratulations Liberty!
GO RATTLERS!

Sheabear said...

You did great LIB. I had fun watching you.