Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jonathan Krohn

I have found another amazing kid! Jonathan Krohn (check out his website!!) is a 14-year-0ld who published his first book at age 13. The book is Define Conservatism, and it does just that. Define Conservatism sounds amazing. I could try to give you a quick synopsis, but instead I urge you to visit his website, defineconservatism.com, and read about the book yourself. Then I suggest you read the book. I personally can't wait to get my hands on it.
I actually found out about J. Krohn when my friend sent me an email of a speech he had given at a CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference.) When I watched the video my jaw literally dropped and hit the keyboard. This kid has got it down! I'm beginning to think that perhaps there is a godly generation rising up who will fight for America! I know I am one in that generation, and the more I look around, the more I find. I know there are tons of teens out there who believe in the right things, but they are afraid to speak out. And there are those who would believe in the right things were they educated properly.
Teens of America, we are the ones who will determine whether or not America continues down the wrong path or returns to its founding principles. We can start making a difference now, but we have to make our voices heard, just like Jonathan and Lia (abortion video.) We have to speak out every chance we get. By sharing our own beliefs we will catch the attention of friends and peers, educating them and getting them involved. You may think that it takes a genius or a prodigy to make an impact in the way Jonathan and Lia have, but it doesn't. It just takes someone who is willing. And that truth is from the Bible itself.
Back to Jonathan. Please watch this video. There are actually two videos on the page, and they would both be well worth your while. We should keep our eye on Jonathan Krohn.

No comments: