Saturday, June 27, 2009

Call2Fall

"I will answer God's call 2 fall on my knees in humility and seek His face in repentance, so that He might forgive my sins and heal our land."
This is the declaration of the national prayer movement, Call2Fall. On July 5th, thousands of Christians in America will get on their knees and pray. The movement is based on 2 Chronicles 7:14: If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
I know that our land needs healing - major healing! And I admit that I have not been praying as faithfully as I should for our country. But God says that if His people (that's you and me) will humble themselves, seek Him, and turn from their wicked ways, He will heal their land! I can talk about it all day long. But there is a point when every person has to make a decision for themselves. I have commited to not only pray on July 5th, but to pray for America every single day. Will you join me in my commintment to pray for our nation?
Go the the official website, call2fall.com, and sign up so they will be able to keep track of how many are participating. Then, on July 5th - and everyday - do what needs to be done and pray for our country.
Hopefully this movement will be the beginning of another Great Awakening, and people who have been idle will realize that we should be praying for our country every single day.

2 comments:

Larry R. said...

Call2Fall is a political stunt.
Read the prayer targets on the Call2Fall website.

Count me OUT!

I will not be in church on July 5th.

Nicki said...

I agree, Liberty. Praying everyday is so important. We are and will be praying for America.